Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Falling Down

It's post-natal hairfall time!!!

Arghhh...when my newborn is around 4months young, my post-natal hairfall starts. Like, so bad that washing my hair feels like going to a battlefield. Literally. It is that scary. I'm using Pantene Hairfall shampoo and conditioner. Sophie is now in the phase of grabbing things, so my hair is the closest 'thing' she can grab, all the time. Milan likes to play my hair or tug to them when she wants to 'play horse' around the house. Oh kiddos, have mercy!

This time, i don't plan to cut my hair. I had a Mia Farrow's haircut when i had the same problem right after Milan was born. Anyway, i don't even have the chance to do so, even if i need to. Nantilah...gotta go now. Laters gorgeous people, xoxo

2 comments:

Tiq said...

Oh..I totally understand that hairfall craziness, mine is like forever. Sik tauk mok coba apa dah..my hair is falling & thinning so bad.

Grow your hair dear. It would be fun to play around with kakak & dedek kelak..hehe

CarolRG said...

Yeah, play "lets count mommy's hair" game, haha

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers