Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Hoart!

My 'happy hoart' asked for a slice of cake this morning. Like "i want a happy birthday cake, Mommy". How on earth can i get her the cake? Giant, Tesco and Secret Recipe are just a stone's throw from here, but we have no car. Even if we have, sorry kiddo. Mommy is so not ready to bring both of you to go out on my own just yet. Then, we settled down with hard boiled eggs instead (her fave!). CAKE and EGG, not too bad. They rhyme perfectly :)

Being a SAHM for almost 4 years now, i am quite ok with my decision. Of course i want to go back to the career field. Maybe next year, maybe next next year. It depends, if we don't have no3 by then. Speaking of no3, i am not on any birth control plan yet. One, my menses is not here yet. After almost about 4 months. Maybe, because i am breastfeeding. I know, quite risky right? And two, i am not sure which method should i be using. At first i thought i want to do a 3 years contraceptive implant. But after doing some research on that method, my main concern is the risk of having a scar. And in my case scar is keloid. I did asked my SIL who is a nurse about pills. I have to wait until my menses comes then only can i start on pills. In the meantime, let just say we are not quite 'shielded' :P

Hallelujah...it's Friday again! And we have already plan for our weekends getaway! (get away from the house je). Wishing you gorgeous people, a happy and jolly weekends. Till then, xoxo...or wait, let me give you big ones, XOXO!

6 comments:

Tiq said...

hehehe..as long u can 'distract' nya drpd terpikir pasal cake..ok lah..otherwise, mengamok susah juak mommy mok carik kek..ehhee

wow ! very useful info in 2nd paragraph. You'll definitely be my reference in years to come hehehe
( bilakah hoh ?) kekeke

u too have a fab weekend !! XOXO

YourFriend said...

happy hoart:)

CarolRG said...

Tiq: My pleasure :). Bilalah hoh? Can't wait! hehe

Endun: happy owest :)

Hida Naza said...

Hi Carol,

bagus ko bfeed sik menses.
aku sik berkesan cara bfeed tok.
after pantang, terus sambung menses.
(-:

Anonymous said...

awak, kita pakai Implanon dulu. but the scar is not that bad la. just two tiny white lines (mcm stretch mark colour). awak mmg prone to keloid ke? coz mine is smooth je.

CarolRG said...

Nur: aok, belom menses gik tok :)
Pu3: so very prone awak. tu la pasal xnak try. kita punya bekas jab masa form 3 dulu tu dah about 4cm long!

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers