Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Addicted?

Some of you might have noticed that i've been a little bit quiet in FB and of course in here.

One, for the lil Sophie now is mobile. She crawls, she climbs, she pulls etc. So, more time spent monitoring her. Second tooth is coming out. Ermm..what else ya? Oh yeah, i still can't wear my wedding ring. My finger somehow grew after having 2 kids. So do my feet. I can't wear most of my shoes. No size 5 anymore. I can understand the 'shrunken' clothes, but shoes?

Well, apart of the above, I have been busy crafting. I must admit that i got hooked to crafting. Somehow...addicted. I have made quite a number of hairclips and headbands. A tutu each for the girls. And I'm making more. And of course i have the girls assisting me messing with the ribbons etc. 

I got my birthday present early this year. On Monday, the daddy suprised me with this:



MSM10 by Tesco



I told him to just buy me a cheap simple sewing machine for me to learn and experiment. I guess this one will make do. Thanks darling. I plan to look for cheap cotton fabrics this weekend. I can't wait to make dresses for my little princesses! Woohooo!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kaki also "kembang" and I've resized my ring too since IY came along. Now with Z, I think I might have to resize it AGAIN!

If you need to experiment with boys stuff, my kids are all yours! Hehe!

YourFriend said...

wah tumu bulih prinsin!!..;)

Tiq said...

yay for the birthday present !! that's so sweet of your man..awww..

Anonymous said...

Hoyehhh!! ada dah mesin jahit =) greatt!!

Anonymous said...

Ubok, nak sambung lagi...kalo nak experiment buat baju utk anak dara i...sangat la dialu-alukan =)

CarolRG said...

Pu3: Really? Yay! Let me look for some cotton fabrics first then i'll experiment something for the boys.

CarolRG said...

Yett/Tiq: yes, an early birthday present.

CarolRG said...

Your anak dara nak tutu tak? hehe

Wedy Reira said...

rajin rajin! adoi mun ku ada anak dara maok juak upah ko plah tutu!! i love milan's tutu!!

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers