Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Here still

I am still here indeed. I have always been trying to 'steal' my 'me' time from the kids. And more often than not, i failed. Maybe that's one of the setbacks of being a SAHM. The kids have too much of Mommy that it is never enough. No one else but Mommy. Not even the daddy.

I have been feeling quite sick for the past few days. Feeling dizzy and giddy. The same symptom i had when i was pregnant with the girls. But, i did the UPT and it came out negative. Went to a GP and prescribed with paracetamol. The doctor said that my blood pressure is quite low. I think it might be because of lack of sleep. Somehow today, i feel better. I don't know how. Might be because of the EPO and Fish Oil capsule i took last night. Either that or i slept quite well last night after taking Piriton for the hives. Macam-macamlah sangat nak kena makan.

Sophie is progressing well. She can sit on her own already. I mean, from crawling to sitting position. She can stand up by holding on to something. That 'something' is always Mommy legs.


Okies, my 'me' time is up. I will try to 'steal' again soon :)

4 comments:

soulsearcher said...

pity ur situation but believe me being a mother n working mom is much more tiring. U r busy with the work..and after 5 u r even more busy doing the never ending housechores..after 12 baru boleh rest..watever it is...find at least one day,send the kids to kinder n have your free time alone doing nothing or just shopping..hihi...i did that once in while & it helped easing my serabut mind a lot.gosh i need that now. penin layang the kids & their tantrums ;)

Tiq said...

Though i'm not a mom myself but i know that this is the toughest job ever. Hope you will find a perfect day to have that whole day just for yourself like what sya_zazoo mentioned. I believe it'd make a huge difference and you'll get back the rhythm later. *huggie²*

CarolRG said...

HI Sya:

Yeah, my respect always goes to working mom. Hard day at work and back home tons of house chores waiting. Not to mention the kids. Thanks for your advice :)

CarolRG said...

Tiq: Thanks fren, *hugs*

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers