Monday, July 25, 2011

Next...

This entry is all about family planning.

We are not planning to have another baby so soon. Though i went all "wow..gugu gaga" with others' newborns.

I have been looking for methods of contraceptives. I wanted to do implant but my skin is so prone to keloid. So, passed. Condom? Errr...my previous episiotomy had somehow turn to keloid. Not a good idea, seriously. And since we are still breastfeeding, i go for Noriday.

Some infos on Noriday:

- Safe for breastfeeding
- Start immediately (any day)
- take it everyday continuously
- NOT EFFECTIVE for the FIRST 2 WEEKS!

Gotta go...darling Sophie is not well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm thinking the same now.my post natal review with my gynae will be in 2 weeks time. i'm sure this will come up.

i might go for either the Noriday pills or the 3 month-ly injection. no more implanon and IUD is out of the picture.

side effect wise..gemuk tak wak?

CarolRG said...

Hi awak,
Side effect on me tak tau lg sbb
i just started last night ;). Kalau lepas ni nampak kita mcm membesar je tu, could be due to Noriday la kot.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers