Thursday, November 24, 2011

Redeem Rewards

I need an 'on-the-go' handbag. My good ol RM49.90, black, quilted, gold chained 'chanel-like' was worn out. I bought it last christmas at Merdeka Mall, Miri. Ever since then, it has been my travelling companion. Dah lencun sangat.

I've been hunting for a replacement handbag for quite awhile now. Too many to choose and i was being so indecisive. And i can't afford designer's handbag.

I saw one canvas handbag from Hush Puppies, 'longchamp' like. Quite nice and affordable. We mothers love canvas handbag. Easy to clean, in case of milk spill etc. So i thought i might get the HP one for christmas.

Then Mr Husband reminded me to check my credit card point if there's anything i can redeem with it. Kan hujung tahun, rugi tak redeem. Eh, check-check, i have enough points to redeem a pink canvas handbag. Woohoo! Though i am not a big fan of pink colour. Anything free (well, kinda) will do for me. Cheapskate much? :)

Have you redeem yours?

* my first girl is begging me to color her toenails. she is so into make ups already. Yeah, kids nowadays kan....

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers