Saturday, February 18, 2012

Test The Water

Hello again darlings.

Here i am typing with the help of on-screen keyboard for the letter 'y' and sometimes get irritated because the key somehow becomes so smart and types on its own. A long non-stop 'yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy' will appear. And i will look like a furious mad woman, pressing the 'esc' key continuously and try to beat the speed of the 'invincible typist'.

Fuhhh...very challenging i tell you. I am trying to avoid using words that are made up with a 'y'. Kind of impossible though.

So, I have been sending 4 job applications. All companies are located back in Sarawak. Wish me luck darlings. And please pray for me to get any of these jobs, if not all! Tamak lettew...hehe.

Some have been asking why do i need to get a job. Just continue with my SAHM job. Apparently, it is the most dreamed job ever, they said. Well, i answer would be 'why not?'. Ok, that's actually a 'quanser'. Question+answer. Suka tau nak reka2 perkataan ni.

Let me tell you now, why i need to get a job. Shhhh...between you and me. I need some money to do a plastic surgery on my nose. Kasi mancung sikit. OF COURSE NOT lah! Well, i want to be financially independent. I have 2 beautiful girls and my husband (apparently there's only one) is working makan gaji. So, takda backup plan. And if i continue unemployed, macam mana if anything happen. Bukanlah nak mintak kan.  Lagi pun nak lah jugak ada duit sendiri. Even though, memang husband bagi allowance. Pastu, i have not fulfil my dream nak beli rumah sendiri. Adalah husband beli rumah, tapi tu rumah dia.  

And, nak cari kerja dekat hometown sebab ramai family member boleh tolong tengok kan anak2.

Hopefully dapatlah mana2 nanti.

Akhir kata, enjoy lil Sophie's pic. Taken when we were baking valentine's cookies. Apron and chef hat made by Mommy dearest.



2 comments:

Gna Eb said...

still cute lil Sophie.

Wish your luck in your job apps.

CarolRG said...

Thanks babe :)

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers