Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Of Twitter

Darling husband is now on twitter.

When he told me that he's on twitter, i told him to not 'follow' me there. He asked why. I said, 'i still want you to ask me face to face'. All these social networking sites somehow make people less talking. They 'communicate' virtually. Some spouses even communicate through facebook though sitting opposite each other at home. Not a healthy relationship i would say.

But then again, some people just don't mind. A group of friends having lunch at a kopitiam on saturday afternoon, and everyone is busy with their handphones instead of talking to each other is such a normal thing nowadays.

For me, i prefer the old times. Long before handphones were invented. Semua berebut2 nak bercakap. Sekarang baru intro je, 'oh yeah, i saw it on facebook', or 'u mean, the one you twitted about that day ke?'. Bluarghhh!

Oh, we went to Cameron Highlands for our anniversary trip. I'll write about it in my next entry. Till then...

4 comments:

Hida Naza said...

Totally agree with you. Too much technology is not healthy at all.

Gna Eb said...

amai nyak! Diatu semua concentrate ba phone jak. Aku pan nyu terikut2 baka sida iya. Duduk semija tapi sik kena layan. :(

CarolRG said...

Nur / Gina: sik best oh :).

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

The only reason I wouldn't want hubby to follow me is because I just don't want him to know what I tweet. Even sometimes my fb pon dia dok bising on my status update. :P

Thank God dia mmg tak minat twitter. uhuhuhu

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers