Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mommy's Day 2012

Ola!

This new blogspot layout is quite confusing for me. Well, anything new is. Is it not? That's why some people are resistant to change.

This year is my 4th year celebrating mother's day. I mean as a mother. This year, we went to Chillis in Citta Mall. The idea of going there was to avoid large crowd anywhere else. Oh boy, it was quite a crowd in Citta too. We got to wait for 15minutes to be seated. Kids started to get cranky. Took them to a pet shop next door. At least, that entertained them for quite a bit.

I had planned what i want to eat the day before from their website. Bila dah ada anak, it is better to be well prepared before hand. Kids are unpredictable. Kadang2 br nak order, dah ada yg menggelupur.

I had their Fajita Trio.

Husband had this.

The girls had Mac&Cheese and Quesadillas



I thought of getting the Molten cake for dessert, but the fajitas was to much for me. Citta Mall is quite warm, i guess. After walking around for few minutes, we went to McDonalds to get the Horlick Crunch McFlurry. Here are the rest of the photos. More of the girls actually :)






No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers