Friday, May 04, 2012

Nayati Is Home

When i first heard about Nayati's case, my heart ached. Any parents would have felt the same. I'm not too sure if it is just for me to say, this country, our beloved Malaysia is not safe anymore. Nayati was abducted on last Friday morning. Anyway, news about him are all over the internet. We went to Giant near our place on Sunday afternoon. There's this white lady putting A4 size paper on Nayati's news. I approached her and had a little talk. She gave me one piece, in chinese. When in the car, i talked to Mr Husband about it. I felt a sharp pain in my throat when i think about this boy. When the news about him returned safely home was out yesterday morning, oh boy...i was overjoyed. Praise the Lord.Tapi, memang menakutkan sangat kan Malaysia sekarang ni. Maybe, dekat mana2 pun sama. Tapi, maybe sebab we have lived in a safer society in the past.

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers