Monday, May 21, 2012

Over The Rainbow

Since the rainbow cake is quite  a hit nowadays, i thought i might as well bake one for the girls. I think I'm getting so kiasu ever since i became a mother. I always want to be their first in everything. Kiasu kan?

So, here's their first rainbow cake from mommy with love (so much love that it was inspired by Tower of Pisa).


A friend is having her rainbow cake for May, please visit her website. I have always love and admire her works. Her cake are cantik and yummy too.

Find her here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha tergelak kita awak cakap Pisa tu. Takde la senget mana.

Yes I love Sue's cakes too. Sedap!

CarolRG said...

kita tak pass lagi buat frosting, hehe

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers