Monday, July 02, 2012

Not So Young

I am not feeling too well since the past few days. Feeling dizzy and lost of appetite. Something like 'sickness' in the early pregnancy. Oh well, i was thinking 'yay, welcome baby no3' (though it was sooner than we expected). I was living with the idea that i am pregnant until i had my menses a week later than my usual cycle date. So, that ruled out the idea that we're having a baby.

I guess with the menses, i was actually feeling worse. Ok, next assumption, low sugar level. So, we went to see a doctor. She checked, everything was normal. Sugar level, normal. Blood pressure, normal. The doctor then asked, if i am breastfeeding. I said, yes. And do i take any supplement. To which i said, no. She concluded that i am lacked of certain nutrients. Hence, feeling weak etc.

Yesterday, Mr husband bought me some Essence of Chicken. 'You should take this too. Orang tua minum ni lah'. 'Orang tua' uols, akak pasrah je.


1 comment:

Puteri said...

Hahaha! Yang belikan essence tu muda ke?

Anyway, kita amik supplement USANA. So far it works well for me.

Dah tua dah kita2 ni...kena makan2 macam dah.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers