Thursday, July 12, 2012

Penyaram Ram Ram

Yesterday was my attempt no. I-lost-count, making kuih penyaram. I saw in a friend's facebook once, the same kuih is called 'cucur jawa'. My mom is the master in the family in making this kuih. And in our culture, this kuih is a must to be served dekat rumah orang meninggal. Mom said it is like a symbol macam hat (the orang ulu hat) untuk menghantar orang yang meninggal tu ke dunia sana. Old folks tale la. Nothing to do with beliefs.

MIL sent me some gula apong from Kuching. So, i tried to make this kuih. Ya hampun, tak menjadi uols. Sebabnya, i thought i have 'i got it from my mama' skill la kan. Main campak je. Haaa...memang takda rupa mexican hat. Dah rupa apa pun tak tau. Nak tangkap gambar pun iols tak sanggup. Rasa memang boleh tahan, tapi keadaan fizikal adalah hazab. I still keep the mix in the fridge. Nak kasi husband makan pun macam segan :P


Source: google

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers