Monday, July 09, 2012

Placement Test for Standard 1

I just got back from the post office. Log in to facebook to update the customers on their poslaju tracking numbers. Then i saw a friend posted about how her daughter missed her placement test for standard one. Of which gives me instant stress. Ever since i became a mother i easily got stressed with anything to do with my kids. Sometimes, it's just a simple thing. But, mom being mom...i go beyond imagination.

That friend even wrote, the form has columns on extra activities. E.g: does your kid attends violin class, swimming class, art class etc. Oh my, my Milan is home schooled (decent lagi kot dr 'mommy yang ajar', hehe). She is not going to any soft skills classes. Huwaa...so stressful even to think about it.

Gotta find more about this placement test. Is it a must in every school or only selected schools. I am so worried for my girl. Satu apa pun tak tau lagi tu. Baca pun tak pandai lagi. Satu habuk perkataan bahasa melayu pun dia tak tau. Ergghhh.

The daddy said we have to start register her for standard one, next year. As early as 5 years old. Tu pun nak kena survey which area nak send her to. Kesian nya anak2 sekarang ni. My only concern is she might feels left behind in school. Ye lah, just imagine, everyone else can do simple math and my daughter just kenal numbers je. Adoi.

Laters darling. Nak rehat jap. Terpening lak.


2 comments:

Puteri said...

OMG betul wak! I was thinking the same. I saw Ezan's status tu and mcm freak out kejap!

CarolRG said...

Itula, kita pun. haritu dah freaked out kejap sebab one of my friend pun post pasal the placement test. Pastu mcm dah calm down sikit, dahtu harini baca lagi. Freaked out balik.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers