Friday, July 06, 2012

Terrible / Terrific Two?

Here i am at this phase again. Sophie is quite a handful. Anak second lagi pun. Tak tau la cliche ke apa,tapi mmg macam lain sikit peel dia. Kira banyak kasi mommy punya darah naik.

I don't know if it is me who doesn't have enough patience in handling 2 kids or my stress management or I am in this phase of 'too much already' or what. Not sure. Some days i'd wish i am in the office, in my own cubicle doing office works. I guess i need some space for myself. The night before, mister took the girls to see their grampa, though it was just for a while, i found myself feeling light-headed. Finally i got to have my 'me' time. 

I may sound like i 'hate' to be around my kids, but trust me sometimes you just need and want to be alone. I sleep at wee hours in the morning, just because i want to sit alone in the living room doing whatever it is to be done. I wonder how did my mom managed to handle 6 of us? I used to hate my mom for always yelling and smacking me. I was the only girl before my lil sister came 8 years later. The boys (my brothers) always got to escape the punishment. Agaknya, ni ada sorang ni yg tak reti nak melawan sangat. So, kena lah akak kan.

Sophie is in the phase where she would throw tantrums. Get in between my legs when i am cooking. She'd cry her lungs our just because i said there's no more coco crunch. The 'eye level' thingy doesn't work yet. Maybe she just doesn't understand yet. So, at the moment i'll just keep my cool. Breathing in and out. 

Kadang2 nak masak pun rushing. Kena tengok timing dia pulak. Kalau dia tengah meroyan ke apa, postpone lah dulu. Layan dia sampai dia macam dah boleh pegi main sendiri. 

She's 'pushing' herself in between the laptop and me as i am typing this. So yeah, laters lovelies.


2 comments:

Keligit Lingo' said...

mcmtu lah dah ada anak. Sy ni kdg2 rasa nak melarikan diri dari mereka tapi tak tau nak kemana pulak. Ahhh kena terima jaklah...mayb kalau mereka dah besar nanti, barulah kita ni dpt rileks sikit,hopefully ;)

CarolRG said...

Itulah. Just hope tak jd attitude dia. Sophie ni lain sikit.hehe

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers