Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Martial Arts Class for Kids

Milan has been asking me to send her to karate class. "I want to hit and kick". Haa...ganas ko anak aku. Hantar ballet class dia tak suka pulak. Siap cakap dekat her art class teacher, "i don't like ballet class". 

So, I've been searching for places that takes kids her age for martial arts lesson. So far, i found none. Maybe better luck next year, When she is about 5yo. Until then, i just got to teach her karate myself  divert her attention to something else.

There's a class for 4yo by Kizsports, but hmmm...the fee kinda mahal to me. I found this place nearby our house with soooo much cheaper fee. Cheap ya ampun, sangat! Dah la dekat our house je. Oh, i mentioned that already kan.

It's KarateWorks. Here's their website. Dah la mmg ajar kids. But they only takes 5yo and above. You may enquire about the fees. Their contacts are in the website.

2 comments:

Puteri said...

My uncle is a taekwando coach. Dia pun cakap the most suitable age is 5yo.

Kita pun plan nak send IY to martial arts next year.

Murah tu brapa murah wak? KIta tak survey lagi price range.

CarolRG said...

Karateworks charge RM50 per month / 4 sessions. Each session 75-90mins.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers