Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Butternut Squash

Hello again dollies.

I am using this apps for pregnancy called "I'm expecting'. Ok, truth is darling hubs was the one who downloaded it for me.

Now I am in my 29weeks. Last check up my weight was 55kgs.This pregnancy I try to really 'watch' what I eat.I just don't believe in craving anymore. Of course there were few occasions where I just submit to it especially when it comes to nasi lemak. But I'll skip the telur mata. Lucky thing I don't fancy teh tarik.

Talking about the birth plan. We had 2 hospitals nearby our place. One is smaller and slightly cheaper. The other one is larger and I like their service. And of course I need to like my OB. I have experienced a male OB with my 2 girls. This time I am seeing a lady OB. The lovely and motherly Dr Mazita. Darling hubs did asked me once, why do I have to go to the 'slightly expensive' one. Not that he is being calculative or what not but just wondering. I told him, I need to have a great and supportive OB. And I jokingly told him, the costs don't even compensate half of the agony I will have to go through in bringing out his child to this world.

In case you are wondering why is the title of this post as such, that's the baby's size at 29 weeks. I am referring to infos given by the apps.I am one petite mom who will get sudden amnesia when it comes to pushing the baby out,so size does matter for me. When the time comes, I'll go 'which muscle to concentrate on again?'.

To the 11 more weeks to come, be nice. And that reminds me that we don't do much shopping for the baby yet. This time nothing much left for hands me down. Especially the daily wear.

Alrighty, I'll be back. If the daddy agrees we'll announce the gender in the next post. No guarantee though.

Have a nice day ahead. Much loves.

1 comment:

Puteri said...

29 weeks and only 55kg?? Wahh...I weigh more than that and my tummy is empty!

No wonder la awak nampak kurus je. Jeles!!

Anyway, enjoy your pregnancy. I agree that costs is nothing compared to the pain. Walaupun pun sakitnye tetap sama even pegi hospital mana pun, still ada jugak difference when it comes to satisfaction and comfort.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers