Thursday, February 07, 2013

Hormonal

One thing about pregnancy that I like the least is the hormones changes. I find it hard to deal with my own self. I get too sensitive. And it's super hard when your surroundings or people around you just don't understand. Macam, ya ampun...senang sangat nak tersentap.

Macam mana nak deal with that? I seriously have no idea how. I try not to express myself through Facebook or Twitter sebab nanti macam 'menyusahkan' orang lain je. Menyusahkan as in 'apahal asyik up status meroyan'. The best thing I can do for now is to think of the happy thoughts.

But for now tengah sentap and tengah fikir apa 'happy thoughts' nak layan.

Maybe sebab anak2 tengah talk sihat so mind pun tak happy sangat. Lets just hope for better days ahead. Itu resolusi year 2013. Nak happy happy. Anything or anyone yang makes us unhappy, buhbye.

*gahhh...jiwa sentap lagi

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers