Thursday, February 28, 2013

PDA on Social Networks

On my way back from Milan's school this morning, heard an interesting topic on Flyfm. About showing PDA (Public Display of Affection) on social networks.

Since the 'P' is for public, I guess there's nothing wrong with that. Provided you really mean it and don't go overboard.

Some people see that as a 'show off'. Just to show the world that you and your partner is the most loving couple of the century. Ladies love to do this kind of thing. But not all partner would 'layan' such thing. I know mine would not. And I don't like PDA'ing' on social networks myself. My 'P' is for 'private'.

Kalau sampai 'hi sayang, dah makan ke?' pun nak letak dekat Facebook, takde maknanya. Nampak sangat spending times on Facebook instead of having quality time with each other.

Anyway, it's personal preferences. Some love it and some find it is annoying. Zher said she wanna puke! Lol!

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers