Friday, March 08, 2013

Surirumah

I wanted to blog about 'SAHM 101' but maybe sometimes later.

As I was cooking lunch today, I think 'wahh..now I know how to cook chicken curry. I don't really cook before I got married.

Me and my besties always have this masak2 session in one of the house. I normally volunteered to cook the greens. I have no idea how to cook meat.

Now that I am a SAHM, I really have so much time to try out recipes. Jadi ke tak jadi, different story. Every time anyone comments on the pic of the food I cooked, saya mmg tak pandai masak apa2 pun sebelum ni. Dah jadi surirumah secara automatic jadi 'hebat'. Tak pun perasan hebat. Terus kena label 'ala mak mak'. Haha.

Ni lah lunch iols hari ni. Hebatttttlahhh sangat Jan ;P

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers