Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How busy could it be?


The look of someone who is sleepy and yet trying to counter her sleepiness



I was chatting with a friend moments ago (now, she is watching The Hills). She is a fulltime mom of baby Qaseh. we were talking about life as a fulltime mom. sounds very relaxing and calming, but nah...it's a super hectic tiring job. same goes to another friend who at the same time runs a home based cupcake business.

all of us will only have time for ourselves when the babies are asleep. or in my case, when milan's asleep i'll take my shower or hang the laundry or have my breakfast (occasionally...) or lunch. i noticed today, i don't eat my lunch in a plate anymore. in a bowl. just grab yang mana sempat. nasi pun telan2 jer. now i think i'm too tired and that affect the BM. well, most fulltime hsewife (just mom and baby in the hse) may not be able to fully BF due to low milk production. i think la...well, at least i'm trying to please myself for still not being able to fully BF. enuff la about BF, give me more stress.

And i may not be able to answer calls sometimes cos it is either i am too busy with the super demanding tinkerbell or i forgot where i last put my cellphone at. and i put my cellphone on silent mode at night cos i don't want it to wake her up and she may not be able to get back to sleep (without hassles...)

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers