Monday, May 09, 2011

Mother's Day

Last year's was this.

This year we got it right already, huhu. Despite FB messages already poured in since early of the week. Sent text messages to my mom and aunts. Why text? See, i love my mom but i can't quite express it by saying the "i love you mak" thingy. Paling2 pun hug jer. Guess, that was partly because of the way we were brought up. I even asked my grandma if i was an adopted child when i was 7 years old. My mom was quite strict with me. I was the only girl then, until my sister was born a year after that. I was quite close to my Bapak then.

I totally change that, in my relationship with my daughters. Every morning, first thing is hugs and kisses and the "i love you" thingy. Then. same thing, comes bedtime.

But, Mak surely loves us more than anyone else. I know it even though it was not expressed. She cried when she saw me rolling in contractions pain. She held my hand. She didn't take any food not until i came out from the labour room. 

Sadly now that i an not financially independent, i can't bought something for her. Sending her text would suffice i hope. She is in kampung, where the hp reception is quite bad. She has to call me first and i would return the call. 

Anyways, this is what them sweethearts have for me yesterday;



Certainly not for Mommy :)




Till then darlings, happy hoart is crying to bake cake (PlayDoh)

4 comments:

YourFriend said...

happy mother's day:)..wah happy hoart ngaga kuih neh hahah

CarolRG said...

Tq...main playdoh :)

Tiq said...

bergenang aik mata ku maca tok..
anyways, looked like u had fun with the girls. i saw macaroons ! yummehh !!

CarolRG said...

Not a sweet tooth tho. Milan suka ler..hehe.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers