Monday, December 12, 2011

Off Noriday

I have stopped Taking Noriday since yesterday. Finished the last pack and decided to stop immediately. Reason being, i have not have my menses since August. And I seriously have putting more weight. I am not sure if taking Noriday had caused my weight gain. I am 52kgs now. And with my petite frame, my ideal weight should only at 48kgs.

I read a forum on Noriday, some said the side effect is 'buncit'. I think i too have that :(. My double chin looks more obvious. Though I'm still breastfeeding lil Sophie. Lucky those moms that get their skinny pre-natal figures back. I noticed I have huge appetite nowadays. I MUST eat rice at night. Otherwise I'll be so hungry and not be able to sleep. Erghh...

We'll see if things work differently after off Noriday. Eh, I'm not planning for another baby yet tau. I'm going the conventional way. Goooo... latex!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! tergelak kita ayat yg last tu.

i'm on depo..hopefully no weight gain. i want to shed more and more. i'm not even at pre preg (of Z) yet.
altho they say depo caused weight gain, i'm counting on breastfeeding to neutralize that.

CarolRG said...

On pills ni kena discipline la. Few cases mmg kita terbabas. Mmg cuak. Actually not sure if Noriday yg buat kita cam 'gems', but nak try dulu.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I came across your blog when trying to search for guidance from the net on when to stop Noriday. Am on it and have been for 2 years. Am also still breastfeeding my 2nd one but plan to stop soon too. What are the effects you had after stopping it? And do you feel it did contribute to making you gain weight and have trouble losing it? Cos I feel the same way too although no proof if it is caused by the pill or not! hehe.. would love to hear your feedback on how it is after stopping Noriday.. Tq :)

CarolRG said...

Hi anon,

The only effect i have is that i'm carrying my 3rd baby now.Due somewhere mid next month.I guess the pill works differently on different people.I find it is easy to lose weight WITHOUT the pills.And less moodswings as well.Well,that is just a guess.Good luck to you :-)

Anonymous said...

thank you for your reply. were you using any other form of contraception after you stopped Noriday or just did it naturally? Am contemplating whether I should stop or not because I am not ready to get pregnant again! But at the same time can't take the effects noriday is giving me..

CarolRG said...

Hi anon,

We were then decided to have another baby. Right after giving up Noriday, it was Durex.

I dont plan to take Noriday after this. I might want to try the depo shot. Implanon is not gonna work for me because i have keloid prone skin.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers