Friday, November 02, 2007

Stressed!!

I hate it whenever i have to look for new places and have to drive alone there. This month since the future in-laws are holidaying in Bali, i have to take the responsibilities to pay Den's housing loan from OCBC. Hell, i have no idea which branch should i go or at least pernah terserempak or tersesat ker...and for those who are close to me memang know i'm a bad navigator. Ni nak gi open house tomorrow nite, sure sesat also *sigh*.. Den was so fed-up with me that he told me to just forget about it...forget about it then what?! Ha, itulah, ada masalah itulah jalan penyelesaiannyer kengkawan, FORGET ABOUT IT!!senang kan...WT*!

Sorry, had bad times today..i get irritated easily...I just woke up and showered after i slept for almost 2 hours. Balik2 from office, put down my handbag and there i was tertido. I was tired of doing nothing, seriously. The system was down since early morning and the whole day i was doing nothing (well, nothing that is useful to the companylah)...i found myself planning for fren-fren fathering, my own farewell gathering (boleh kan?!), what to wear this sunday for the wedding gown fitting, should i buy another pair of shoe tomoro since my favourite peep-toe heel dah patah..those are the things that i did todaylah. Gosh, how to spent the next few years as a fulltime housewifelah!!!

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers