Friday, March 11, 2011

Penyakit Dalaman

My close friends sure know about my "penyakit dalaman" that i had since i was in highschool. Asal hujan or sejuk je, keluar bintat2 macam kena gigit nyamuk. And now, starting from a week before Sophie was born, i have the hives like everyday. The worst was on the day Sophie was born. Just imagine, i was scratching here and there and at the same time i had to deal with the contractions. 

Few days after Sophie was born, my brother took me to a dermatologist. I had the skin scan and urine test. The dermatologist confirm that somehow i have problems with my liver and kidneys. There was something written as LEU (i don't know what it is). For normal people the count should be in the range of 1-5, and mine was 500!!! And due to that i have infection in my blood and that cause the hives. I was then prescribed with antibiotics, some creams and Apo-Loratadine (quite mild since i am breastfeeding). It's funny though because we (u know who you are) used to have this theory when we were in Form 3, "orang cantik selalu ada penyakit dalaman kan"..haha. Bengong sungguh...Hopefully this kind of "disease" doesn't goes to my kids. And i hope it is nothing serious.

Oh yeah, i have deactivated my Facebook account. Reason? Nothing major. I just don't feel like spending too much time there. Since Sophie is quite cranky these few days, so i thought i might as well spend more time with them and try to concentrate on Sophie. Plus, some people in FB are quite errmmm...how should i say, pathetic? Statuses are often criticizing others or "cari gaduh". Anyway, it is temporary. When Sophie has settle down a bit, then maybe...just maybe, we'll re-activate the account. Those close friends will know how to get in touch with me.

Oh my, it is end of the week already? What's your plan for the weekends darlings? What ever your plan is, have a fantabulous one. xoxo

3 comments:

Tiq said...

so with those meds, will it just get the hives temporary subsided or it can get them cleared? tapi since it's got to do with kidneys and liver, I guess there's a treatment to it? please..please take good care of your health ok.

that theory cracks me up though. hehehe..nice one.

YourFriend said...

:)..by HIS stripes you are healed..say AMEN.

Bertambah cantik..hahaha

CarolRG said...

Tiq: those meds just give the hives a temporary relief. and yes, i have to take extra care now.

Yett: amen...

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers