Sunday, July 29, 2007

Birthday celebration finale..



The birthday celebration this year was super great. On the day itself, i received so many birthday wishes from friends, family and colleagues. Mark being the first one (wished me on 26th night, afraid that he might forget about it!!). I like to keep their wishes here in this blog as rememberance (ye lah, sms nak buang sayang ..nak simpan full lak).

Mark: Aku takut aku terlupa kelak...happy bday Kay (yup, he called me that!!). All the bestand have a blessed life. mark
Alice: I'm here looking for you onlyto say Happy Birthday!!!(with some graphics)
Angie: Happy b'day. May d good Lord bless u. Peace.
Sand: Elo sek, hepi 27th bday. N God bless.
0193859558: (alamak, tatau saper) Happy Birthday!
Den dearest: - ni takleh nak discloselah aww...hahah -
Vitcent: Sorry for the late wish (he wished me at 12:57am..late?). Happy Bday and may God bless you.
Julie Cornelius: Happy 27th Birthday!!
My only sista: Happy Bithday!
Yett: Happy birthday!
King Arthur (my bro): Happy bday!
Fay: Happy birthday!!hope u have a great day today and God bless u.xoxo..
Yan: Happy bday carol! Wish u all d best! Moga cpt kawin and cpt dpt baby! (hhahhaah)
Mom: Sorry for the late wish, i remembered this morning then i totally forgot about it.. Hugs and kisses(after i wished her happy anniversary..yup my parents got married on the very same day)
Anna: Happy bday! Moga panjang umur n murah rezeki. Muacksss..
Mrs Josef (my future MIL): A heart and a cute bear to say Good-Luck and happy bday to you (with graphics)
Iena: Hi Carol, happy bday! May u hv a wonderful year!
My sister's friend: Happy bday sis Carol!
0163643018 (also tatau saper..): Carol, happy birthday!
Sand: Many happy returns for the day sek!
Dehto: Happy 27th bday carol!semuga panjang umur, murah rejeki and cepat kawen heheh...
My cuz, Gladys: Happy bday. smoga pjg umur, murah rezeki. bila balik miri (cam pantun lak dier ni..)
My cuz, Jill: Happy bday Sis.

During lunch, my colleagues belanjer makan TGIF. I got to stand on the chair (TGIF style) and gave speech with sauce's bottle as a mic..malu giler! Got a bouquet of flower from my colleague. And on Saturday nite, spend the evening with Yett, Mona and Mavis in TGI again!!!I wanted to write more but i so not in the mood now :(

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers