Saturday, July 07, 2007

On Monday i was asked to write a formal letter addressed to my boss to officially state that i will be leaving the company by end of this year. Then, yesterday i submitted it to him. Guess what he said when he got the letter "i'm not sure what to do with your letter"..i was like, "what!?". Wasn't you guys that requested me to write-in? few days ago, he was explaining to me as to why they need the letter..yadda..yadda. Then, why should you asked me back? He himself also cannot tahan working there. I know...cos, he kept on saying "i might be leaving earlier, before you". Fine, but can you just settle my whatever that was that u guys planned to do when i informed you about my plan. I dont know lah..sorry if you read this blog. But, i guess Maple is right. I cant learn anything from you. One thing i learnt here was i can't tolerate others. I can't wait. I developed bad temper.

Well, even if my other half doesn't worked on the other half of the earth i will still go. Sometimes i tend to think too much, but i never think twice about leaving this job. Honestly, i don't know what to do with my future. Sounds pessimistic or pathetic? Yeah, i admit that.

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers