Thursday, July 12, 2007

So, here we go again...

My future in-laws will be returning form their one week break in hometown, Kuching this evening. I don't know how to tell them that i'm so thankful that they have been helping me with the wedding arrangements while my other half is away. I always thought that i'm gonna do it all by myself but they are so helpful. We got the church booking already, on the day that we wanted but....the hotel for reception is already booked by someone else. My dear fren, Estia volunteered herself to look for any venue replacement for the reception since she is residing in Kuching. I'm trying my best to not bother anyone but this whole thing is so very difficult. Told my future MIL about how difficult it is to arrange for your own wedding, she calmed me down by saying "it will be over soon..and it shows that your journey as a family will be smoother".

Works at the office are taxing. With budgetting coming in, i feel exhausted in half a day. Plus, i always skipped my lunch, with hope that i might lose some of those fatty boom boom...so i feel weak by 4pm. Then leave office only after 7, then drive home for another 1 hr. Well, really this is so gonna be over soon...

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers