Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Reminiscing yet planning

I was (in fact still am) reading an article on "The stages of labor" featured in Babycenter.

Then, the whole thing come back to me. The small talks during the 2-4cm dilation. Then, the intense pain until the final stage. How the doctor, the midwife, the nurse and dear husband cheered when the baby's head was out. My doctor words before the intensive pushing "ok, let's have a good cheerleading team here"...always in my mind.

I can't imagine how it will be with this 2nd one. Hubby will not be around, Mom might be busy with Milan. Maybe, just maybe (in case Milan wants nobody else but Mommy)...she will have to be in the hospital too when i deliver. Have to request for an extra bed, if she refuses to leave my side.

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers