Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thank You AMH



Had my last check up at Ame.rican Miss.ion Hos.pi.tal yesterday. This time with Dr Su.san Qiu.jano (a Philipino). A very nice and friendly OB. Tigger is doing ok. Macam the kakak also, moves a lot. Sampaikan the Dr Susan susah nak capture her image. She even kicked the scanning device tu. Weighs at 1.1kgs already. I guess she is slightly heavier than Milan. The scan parameter couldn't accommodates her full body picture anymore. Dr Susan confirmed the gender as girl (100% she said).

As for me i gained friggin 2.3kgs this month!!!Again the daddy teased me about pushing a large baby. I told him, when i'm in pain, i don't give a d@mn about the baby size anymore. All i want is the baby to be out of me a.s.a.p.

AMH provided me with all the documents i needed. Copies of all the medical reports, blood tests, traveling letter etc. Dr Susan did asked if i have a normal delivery with Milan. I told her "yes, but induced at 41 weeks"...She wished me well with Tigger and hope that i will have a normal delivery (natural kind of normal --> means toksah induce bagai lah). The nurses pun bid farewell, and wished me a safe delivery. Baguslah diaorg tu.

Sempatlah jugak tanya soalan bengong kan...but, to me better tanya than make assumption kan? See the pic below. It is a copy of my anomaly scan result. Noticed the word 'breech'? I was so worried and asked the sister nurse about it. She said "it's ok. The baby is rotating. She will only on her final position at 36weeks". Fuhh...lega.




Pastu pegi GulfAir office at 6.30pm to settle on the traveling certificate, sah2 lah tutup. Kan waktu Iftar. Then terus ke Bahrain Mall, beli brg sikit...makan dinner sikit. ColdStone pun tutup jugak. Takpela, takde rezeki.

4 comments:

YourFriend said...

Okay..kalao macam tu,balik malisia..sini kami sudah tunggu!

CarolRG said...

kepala sudah pening, bag sudah mau penuh dan sangat berat...tapi barang beli habis pack!!!

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

happy that everything is ok. :)

CarolRG said...

Iena: thx babe...yes, hope all is well :)

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers